Industry Sector Partnerships
Industry Sector Partnerships are teams led by businesses from within a specific industry sector, designed to generate solutions to fill open positions and build a talent pipeline/supply chain. Our main focus is on building the capacity and improving the performance of the talent system as a whole.
What do industry sector partnerships focus on?
- Deﬁning Demand: Review local/regional labor market data, design and implement surveys, identify workforce trends, and engage businesses to review and conﬁrm
- Developing Strategies to Meet Demand: Identify innovative solutions to address workforce issues including the development of career pathways and schematics that include skills and local wage data
- Implementing Strategies: Support action to address barriers, solve problems, build capacity and improve performance of the talent system
- Embedding Equity & Inclusion: Ensure our community’s minority populations are supported and positioned to share in the beneﬁts of regional growth and prosperity
- Tracking System Outcomes: Develop and monitor key industry performance indicators to ensure sustained success